Please take a look at our Upcoming Events here at Casino 36 Stockport:
Over 18’s only. Please gamble responsibly.
January £1,000 Prize draw
January 26 @ 10:30 pm - January 27 @ 1:30 am
£1,000 PRIZE DRAW AT CASINO 36!
Join us on Sunday the 26th January for our monthly £1,000 PRIZE DRAW!
Starting at 10.30pm there will be 3 free prize draws over the night, our complimentary buffet will be served at 11:00pm.
Prize Draw Schedule: Sunday, 26th January 2020
- 10:30pm – 1st Prize Draw of £250
- 11:00pm – Complimentary Buffet
- 12:00am – 2nd Prize Draw of £250
- 1:00am – 3rd Prize Draw of £500
How do you get tickets for the draw?
Every time you visit this January the reception team will give you a PRIZE DRAW TICKET (one per day per customer only…)
Just fill in your details and drop the ticket into our special draw box by the cash desk.
Remember… you have to be there on the night to claim your prize!*
*See below for full T&Cs, or ask at reception.
Monthly Prize Draw
• You can receive one draw ticket per day.
• You must enter your name and date of birth onto the draw ticket.
• You must place your entry ticket into the prize draw box.
• The draw will take place at the date and time printed on the ticket.
• You must be in the casino at the time of the draw to claim your prize.
• The decision of the management is final.
• If you are a winner you will be asked to confirm your name and date of birth so that it can be verified against the draw ticket.
• The promotion is open to all full members of Casino 36 Stockport.
• The prize is as stated on the draw ticket and will be paid to the draw winners once their ticket has been verified.
• Draw tickets have no cash value, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• No photocopies or reprints accepted.
• Draw tickets are valid for the dates of the promotion only.
• All vouchers to be retained by Casino 36 Ltd.
• Draw tickets cannot be exchanged for any other service and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Management reserves the right to withdraw or the offer at any time.
• Any disputes must be raised immediately with a member of staff.