Please take a look at our Upcoming Events here at Casino 36 Stockport:
Over 18’s only. Please gamble responsibly.
October £500 Prize Draw
October 27 @ 11:00 pm - October 28 @ 1:30 am
Halloween Special £500 Prize Draw
Join us on Sunday the 27th October for a spooky £500 PRIZE DRAW!
Starting at 11.00pm there will be 3 free prize draws over the night, our complimentary buffet will be served at 11:00pm.
Prize Draw Schedule: Sunday, 27th October, 2019
- 11:00pm – 1st Prize Draw of £100
- 11:00pm – Complimentary Buffet
- 12:00am – 2nd Prize Draw of £150
- 1:00am – 3rd Prize Draw of £250
How do you get tickets for the draw?
Tickets will only be available on 27th October the reception team will give you a PRIZE DRAW TICKET (one per customer only…)
Just fill in your details and drop the ticket into our special draw box by the cash desk.
Remember… you have to be there on the night to claim your prize!*
*See below for full T&Cs, or ask at reception.
Halloween Prize Draw
• You can receive one draw ticket on the day only.
• You must enter your name and date of birth onto the draw ticket.
• You must place your entry ticket into the prize draw box.
• The draw will take place at the date and time printed on the ticket.
• You must be in the casino at the time of the draw to claim your prize.
• The decision of the management is final.
• If you are a winner you will be asked to confirm your name and date of birth so that it can be verified against the draw ticket.
• The promotion is open to all full members of Casino 36 Stockport.
• The prize is as stated on the draw ticket and will be paid to the draw winners once their ticket has been verified.
• Draw tickets have no cash value, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• No photocopies or reprints accepted.
• Draw tickets are valid for the dates of the promotion only.
• All vouchers to be retained by Casino 36 Ltd.
• Draw tickets cannot be exchanged for any other service and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Management reserves the right to withdraw or the offer at any time.
• Any disputes must be raised immediately with a member of staff.